Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as many know, as a pastime i help jim maintain www.claytargetsonline.com.
years ago when dave owned it, he had remington on the site. then remington closed. i remember reading on one of the many gun sites that a new management at remington re-opened loanoke.
i send jim the website, but it lacked a lat/long so he couldnt pin prick the green dot on the map.
can anyone assist us on putting remington back on the map for others to know of?
post it here. thanks.
and too...who has the remington website showing the range?
thanks.

·
Premium Member
11,865 Posts
According to Google Earth:

34° 47' 10" North

91° 59' 54" West

Reactions: mg1polo

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thats what we need.
does anyone have an actual website showing the club and range?

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
for those not familiar with loanoke...the pic above is only 1/2 the range. another set of traps is to the way left.
range is close enough to where you can see the factory shot tower.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Not too on topic here....

But the state shoot outnthere is excellent and they used to, prolly still do, have a fantastic catfish fry that I still dream about!!

Cheers

·
Premium Member
1,619 Posts
Arkansas State Shoot is now at Jacksonville, Arkansas
Only about 10-15 miles NW of Remington Gun Club.
A really nice place to shoot, great targets, very well run club. First Class!
12 or 13 fields.
Plenty of parking.
I'm guessing but at least 40 camper hookups.
According to my info it was built by
Arkansas Game and Fish.

·
Registered
10,183 Posts
bobski,
The Remington Gun Club at Lonoke, AR re-opened over a year ago. Bronson Castleberry is again the manager and the address is:
1682 AR 15N
Lonoke, AR 72086

To be precise:
Lat: 34.78398
Lon: -91.899861

34*47'2.326" N
91*53'59.499" W

Scott Hanes
Thanks Scott. Had a lot of great times and made a lot of memories there especially, when they held the ARK. State shoot at that location. Remember the old gang driving up from Shreveport to shoot there. Was going thru some old pictures a while back and found one of Ray Bearden and a couple of others standing on the porch. If I remember correctly they had an awesome fish fry during the shoot.

·
Registered
3,797 Posts
as many know, as a pastime i help jim maintain www.claytargetsonline.com.

i send jim the website, but it lacked a lat/long so he couldnt pin prick the green dot on the map.
can anyone assist us on putting remington back on the map for others to know of?
post it here. thanks.
Bobski, you've been asking a few times nw for people to provide you with the coordinates. Its quite easy. Usually, just entering the name in the google maps search will bring it right up, or you can find it because you know where it is.

Once you find it on google maps, just right click on the map, and the square dialog box will pop up. Click on the "what's here" in the red oval, and the dialog box in the oval at the bottom, will pop up, and show the coordinates.

Hope this helps you in the future.

Lonoke GC.png

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
john....google doesnt load on dial up buddy. thanks.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts