Trapshooters Forum banner

Need 56 in soft case or larger????

1654 Views 7 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  Hammer1
I recently bought a Remington model 1100 with a 34 in barrell, don't have a case that fits it without diassemble. Anyone know who makes a soft case long enough for this gun.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
269 Posts
I went through the same thing in the past. I found a Boyt gun case on MPCsports.com that would accomodate the gun. It isn't cheap but they are hand made rugged. This is not a take down case, but a straight case.

John

· Registered
222 Posts
A couple of years ago i bought a case from shotgun specialtys that was very long.
I can not remember how long. but if you do a search for them on here you can probably find them. I think they are from Ohio.

· Registered
139 Posts
The Beretta Retriever case is very nice. It comes 50" and 56". Nicely padded and reinforced. The carry strap is on the side not the top, when you carry it over your shoulder it lays flat on your back. There is one on ebay now, it was 56.00 or 65.00. The stores that had them in stock were right around a hundred. I bought two for my kids guns a year ago Christmas from that same seller, and really liked them. There is a Blue version as well, I think it was called the High Performance.They are exactly the same I bought one of each color.

· Registered
1,649 Posts

Monsoor's Sport Shop in La Crosse, Wisconsin, makes custom soft gun cases. For example, three-gun cases.

They have made custom-dimensioned extra-long cases for me.

Might try them.

608 784 0482

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.