Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys, I am looking for about 500 to 1000 rounds of 300 winchester magnum brass. Once fired or new. I will buy it or trade you for shotgun hulls or whatever. Shoot me an e-mail or PM me. Thanks guys! Jeff

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
I don't know how many times they have been fired but I have 3/4 of a coffee can full your welcome to.

·
Registered
4,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The reason I am posting here is that I would rather trade for the brass then buy it outright at what they want for new brass. Does that make sense? They are also many web sites that carry brass but alas they too do not accept trades. This is part of the shooters helping shooters thing that we do here on trapshooters. Those who choose not to particapate need not post. Jeff

·
Registered
4,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I hear you strawdog. They want 30 dollars for 50 new winchester cases and you can buy 40 factory federal 300 shells for less then 40.00! Then again that is why we reload. Jeff

·
Registered
10,482 Posts
Jeff Bartlett had some good once-fired brass in your caliber.

Go ahead and get several hundred pieces of matching brass and be done with it.

·
Registered
4,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
John I am recoilk shy but the 300 and 375HH have always been my favorites for elk and i plan to start hunting agin this fall. A Vais brake and a thick recoil pad will go a long ways.... Jeff

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.