Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Navy SEAL: There's Been 3 Elections Since Son Was Killed, Khans "Part Of Clinton Machine"

"It is unfortunate. They shouldn't be politicizing it. And there was no mistake he came out for the Clintons. He's worked for the Clintons before and there have been three presidential elections since his son was killed. They could have come out for -- this is one he decided to come out for."

"This is part of the Clinton machine. There's no mistake that Mr. Trump was interviewed by George Stephanopoulos. He's in the Clinton camp as well and this is how Clinton politics work as opposed to going on Hillary's record we're just going to how bad you are."

This mutt is as slimy as the Hildabeast!

·
Banned
1,949 Posts
Navy SEAL: There's Been 3 Elections Since Son Was Killed, Khans "Part Of Clinton Machine"

"It is unfortunate. They shouldn't be politicizing it. And there was no mistake he came out for the Clintons. He's worked for the Clintons before and there have been three presidential elections since his son was killed. They could have come out for -- this is one he decided to come out for."

"This is part of the Clinton machine. There's no mistake that Mr. Trump was interviewed by George Stephanopoulos. He's in the Clinton camp as well and this is how Clinton politics work as opposed to going on Hillary's record we're just going to how bad you are."

This mutt is as slimy as the Hildabeast!
PatMiles,

Khizr Khan's remarks were responding to comments made by Trump.

DT, has among other things, said that all Muslims should be banned from entering the country although he did say he would make an exception for the newly elected Mulim mayor of the city of London

Muslims in the US should be registered

There should be special patrols in Muslim dominated American cities.

We should infiltrate Mosques.

Etc.

Now, you may not agree with Khan's remarks, but I am assuming that you don't think he didn't have the right to say them.
And, on the assumption that you didn't like what Khan had to say, please quote the specific comments you didn't like.

Personally, I agree with the statement below, which is a quote from the article by Navy Seal Rob O'Neill that you recommended that TS readers, read.

"We should be using people like Mr. Khan to how are we going to defeat radical Islam rather than yelling at each other back and forth."

·
Registered
15,390 Posts
Kahn. Where was he prior to this public hatchet job? Did he ever go public to denounce muslim terrorism? NOOOOOOOO!
Is he an agent of the muslim brotherhood? Yessssss!

·
Premium Member
18,222 Posts
Another crook trying to capitalize on his son's death. OK, he gave his life for the USA, that should be the end of it. But oh, no, let's ride with Hitlery and see what we can make out of this. BS.

Reactions: New Mexico 7

·
Registered
110 Posts
From the left wing media to the conservative right - there is in no way an equal playing field here. You know - when you came to the plate against a great lefty - you pretty much knew your work was cut out for you - these individuals are not that skilled to be upfront as they back stab and back bite - If only half of the right were to be presented and viewed during prime time telecasts in the same manner it would definitely be a land slide for a new age - one that people could stand on their own two feet for - and most of all show themselves that they were once again capable of being a contributing American - Right now / They Just Have Their hand Out

I believe we are just about empty in those pockets of ours - only down to supplemental pennies now

Where will it all come from - her Saudi friends ?

·
Banned
1,949 Posts
Mr. Traders....I have never seen you in favor of any conservative issues on this site.
trapperwads,

That may be true although I am not sure. I have been posting on TS for a long time. I would rarely post if I am in agreement with the premise of the subject of the thread or comments of other posters. I see no reason to add to the chorus. It doesn't add anything to the conversation. So, my comments are generally contrary to the general opinion on a thread because I am trying to add a different view. I am not trying to win a popularity contest and on TS it is unlikely, in any case.

There have been many, many threads in the past that I have agreed with. I just don't see anything useful is saying "Me to", "I agree", etc.

I hope that explain my posting policy.

·
Registered
9,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
PatMiles,

Khizr Khan's remarks were responding to comments made by Trump.

DT, has among other things, said that all Muslims should be banned from entering the country although he did say he would make an exception for the newly elected Mulim mayor of the city of London

Muslims in the US should be registered

There should be special patrols in Muslim dominated American cities.

We should infiltrate Mosques.

Etc.

Now, you may not agree with Khan's remarks, but I am assuming that you don't think he didn't have the right to say them.
And, on the assumption that you didn't like what Khan had to say, please quote the specific comments you didn't like.

Personally, I agree with the statement below, which is a quote from the article by Navy Seal Rob O'Neill that you recommended that TS readers, read.

"We should be using people like Mr. Khan to how are we going to defeat radical Islam rather than yelling at each other back and forth."
Traders,
I like the way you ASSUMED that don't believe Mr. Khan had the right to say what he did. I DID say by posting the article and other articles about him that his timing was beyond suspicious.
I would suggest that you don't make assumptions regarding what people think, it makes you look like a cheap shot artist and that's not an assumption on my part, read the replies to your post.

·
Banned
1,949 Posts
PTDriver,

I think you are right that Khizr Khan Believe Sharia Trumps the Constitution. I would guess that many Muslims would agree with him. My guess is that many observant Christians believe the same about the Bible. I don't think that necessarily makes them the "Enemy within".

I think that if you are going to live in a country you have an obligation to obey its laws, but I also know that many religious groups have there own laws and individuals in their communities are obligated to obey those laws and in disputes, bring those disputes to discussion and resolution within the community. Individuals that choose to disobey or ignore those laws risk banishment from the community.

Sharia, may well be a special case because the penalties for disobeying Sharia can be very harsh and may well violate civil law. It's part of our eternal struggle to define the limits of religious liberty.

·
Banned
1,949 Posts
Traders,
I like the way you ASSUMED that don't believe Mr. Khan had the right to say what he did. I DID say by posting the article and other articles about him that his timing was beyond suspicious.
I would suggest that you don't make assumptions regarding what people think, it makes you look like a cheap shot artist and that's not an assumption on my part, read the replies to your post.
PatMiles,

I would like to respond to your first sentence above, but it is so convoluted that I really can't understand what you mean. I would appreciate if you would rewrite it so that even someone that looks, to you, "like a cheap shot artist" can understand it.

On TS, many of us, after reading the post of varies members make assumptions about who they are. In my case, for example, I have been asked many times if I am "really a trap shooter" or really a gun owner, or really .............." Those questions are of course based on readers of my posts assuming that if I don't agree with them, I couldn't be any of the above. It's the height of arrogance.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Traders...
I think you shortened the comment on what trump said just like the mainstream media was. His original comment was based on the recent attacks from the radical Muslims in France and here in the states. He said he would like to see a band on the Muslims that are refugees until a better vetting system could be formulated, don't think for a minute that some of their reticalized women and children wouldn't bring you harm as well. I don't know if you noticed in the refugee camps and lines how many young men there are, do you even consider why they aren't fighting to save their own country's?

One of the presidents responsibilities is to keep USA safe as commander and chief. Look at what is happening in Europe right now, do you want that in your neighborhood? By the way there is only one set of laws in the USA and that is our Consitution...but as others you obviously don't agree or forgot. When immigrants come to this country, they have a very big responsibility to fallow our laws and not setup their own little country with their own laws. I wonder what laws you would have to follow if you went to their country? How much free stuff you would get?

As far as watching their places of worship...news flash, New York City did that for a long time. Then they elected a demo mayer and he stopped the practice. He did the same with stop and frisk, what happened, crime rose. Do I need to go on...please close your statements with facts and that's on both sides. Then we all can have a meaningful conversation.

Why should this country have to change for Anyone...it's worked pretty good for the first 200+ years. What's changed, I'll tell you my opinion. To much Feeling and not enough Thinking. To shorten it would be known as PC.

·
Registered
9,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Traders,
Sorry that you think that sentence was convoluted, yes I left a word out, so I'll try and clear it up by quoting you:

"And, on the assumption that you didn't like what Khan had to say, please quote the specific comments you didn't like".

·
Banned
1,949 Posts
Traders...
I think you shortened the comment on what trump said just like the mainstream media was. His original comment was based on the recent attacks from the radical Muslims in France and here in the states. He said he would like to see a band on the Muslims that are refugees until a better vetting system could be formulated, don't think for a minute that some of their reticalized women and children wouldn't bring you harm as well.
Traders...
I think you shortened the comment on what trump said just like the mainstream media was. His original comment was based on the recent attacks from the radical Muslims in France and here in the states. He said he would like to see a band on the Muslims that are refugees until a better vetting system could be formulated, don't think for a minute that some of their reticalized women and children wouldn't bring you harm as well. I don't know if you noticed in the refugee camps and lines how many young men there are, do you even consider why they aren't fighting to save their own country's?

One of the presidents responsibilities is to keep USA safe as commander and chief. Look at what is happening in Europe right now, do you want that in your neighborhood? By the way there is only one set of laws in the USA and that is our Consitution...but as others you obviously don't agree or forgot. When immigrants come to this country, they have a very big responsibility to fallow our laws and not setup their own little country with their own laws. I wonder what laws you would have to follow if you went to their country? How much free stuff you would get?

As far as watching their places of worship...news flash, New York City did that for a long time. Then they elected a demo mayer and he stopped the practice. He did the same with stop and frisk, what happened, crime rose. Do I need to go on...please close your statements with facts and that's on both sides. Then we all can have a meaningful conversation.

Why should this country have to change for Anyone...it's worked pretty good for the first 200+ years. What's changed, I'll tell you my opinion. To much Feeling and not enough Thinking. To shorten it would be known as PC.
rsk0125,

"I think you shortened the comment on what trump said just like the mainstream media was. His original comment was based on the recent attacks from the radical Muslims in France and here in the states. He said he would like to see a band on the Muslims that are refugees until a better vetting system could be formulated,"

Maybe Trump's comment was based on the attacks in France, etc. I don't know, but be careful about making assumptions. TS poster "Pat Miles" doesn't like people making assumptions. In any case, that's not what Trump said. What he said was that he wanted to ban all Muslims entering the US until "we can figure out what the hell is going on". Notice there was no limitation on where they came from or even if they happened to be American citizens. Most likely he really didn't plan on banning Muslim American citizens, but that's part of the problem with Trump. Frequently there seems little thought from him about the implications of what he says.

You might notice that after his comments about banning all Muslims, he "doubled down" by saying he wanted to ban immigrants from areas of the world with a history of terrorism. No limitation here on religion or anything else. This was after he had plenty of time to think about his previous comments about immigrants.

"I don't know if you noticed in the refugee camps and lines how many young men there are, do you even consider why they aren't fighting to save their own country's?"

I have noticed and yes I have considered why they aren't fighting to save their own country's. Have you noticed that those Western countries attempting to overthrow various world dictators and oppressive governments have had a hard time deciding who to arm and that we have armed some groups that have turned against us. Russia doesn't seem to any doubts on who to arm. Keep in mind that, at least for the moment, we are unwilling to arm Ukraine to help it in its war with Russia. You may have noticed that Trump does't seem to know anything about either Ukraine or Crimea let alone Georgia.

So, if I were a young man in parts of the Middle East with massive violence, I would sure be trying to get out. Maybe they all had prepared their "bug out bags for when SHTF" just like the "prepers" in the US.

"As far as watching their places of worship...news flash, New York City did that for a long time."

Yes and it was found to be illegal.

"Why should this country have to change for Anyone...it's worked pretty good for the first 200+ years."

The US has been in constant change since its founding. It's one of our strengths. For many countries, tradition, they way we do things, is of primary importance. In the US we have generally be willing, sometimes reluctantly, to change and adapt to changing local and world conditions.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts