Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Morning Everyone,

Due to a problem with nature we will have to suspend the patterning of all our shotguns in the back yard. Momma is on the nest and Daddy is not happy about anyone coming to close. So until we have a hatch the patterning will have to wait. Enjoy the photos, I am still laughing about this one.

Dennis Devault

Tracy thought that with Bryan's help he might get to the pattern on the board ~ Not Happening as the photo will show.

At first we did not see the lookout but we heard the geese honking back and forth and about 100 feet away was another male raising hell and giving us the warning to stay away.

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Thats cool. I have a couple hen and drakes that come every year to my irrigation canal behind the house. They mate and have their litter and we feed them bread & millet. They know us and will get real close until the babies are born, then I have to throw the bread into the canal because thats where mamma knows it is safe for the little ones. last year they had 9 and 8 survived to come back with her

·
Registered
271 Posts
I made the mistake of climbing a tree when I was a kid next to a Mockingbird nest. Let's just say they are NOT afraid of humans near their nest. My father still laughs about me running around screaming like girl.

Chris

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.