Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
If you want to know anything about supplements, get a copy of the "Comparative Guide to Nutritional Supplements" by Dr. Lyle MacWilliams. He has tested over 2000 different supplements for content, purity, and bioavailability. This is real testing, using scientific methods, not just reading the blurbs on the packaging. It will amaze you how low most of the big name supplements score.
If you are serious about losing weight, and keeping it off longterm, you have to change your dietary habits, which includes your drinking habits, get execise on a regular basis, and maintain that program over the long term.
I wouldn't trust any "magic bullet" claims made for weight loss by a pill. Supplements are regulated under food regulations, not drug regulations, so are liable to contain just about anything, including ingredients which are illegal for dietary use, and some which may actually be harmful. Again, I recommend the Comparative Guide.
There is a system offered by Usana Health Sciences which basically retrains your digestive system to want less of the foods which are fattening and unhealthy. If you want more information, look at this website - www.myelaine.usana.com
Also, google "Glycemic Index" for information on how different foods are converted to sugars and stored or used by your body.
I hope this helps.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Ma hung / ephdra if you can find it.. I think its off the makert now.. the chinese have been taking it for 3000 years but the gubment saved us from it.. my wife lost 50 pounds taking it several years ago.. it will speed your metabolism up and you will loose weight watching tv..

·
Registered
274 Posts
Forget that stuff who knows what is in it. Get a rowing machine: I would recomend a waterrower they are in Warren RI bought one last year and lost 2-3 inches from my waist, had to get all new pants. excuse my misspellings

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.