Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok progressives, atheists and those opposed...A man, a woman, a child, some farm animals, three well dressed men, and a few bird like creatures. That's life on earth. What's the problem?
Only what you ascribe to the scene...what part of this do you oppose?

·
Registered
12,407 Posts
what part of this do you oppose?

"They" oppose Thought!! On Hannity yesterday a gal from the Puffington Post said as much concerning the goings on over Phil and DD.

"its vile to think that way"

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
In the south, those three well dressed men almost always are wearing fireman's helmets.....

The come from afar don't you know..

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If some people didn't think like Phil there wouldn't be any procreation.

Nature = male + female = offspring -- but then there is 'budding' or is that butting?

Inquiring minds want to know. On second thought...

The depiction in the Nativity elevates the role of women as mothers and men as protectors and the joy of child birth. The simple beauty of life.

Bearing a child should not be regarded as "punishment". Even animals feed, nurture and protect their offspring naturally for the most part.

And then it goes from there as to what anyone would ascribe to the scene.

Not your lifestyle? Move on...does not need to be trashed.

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Some of the country churches here still abide by that custom with a midnight candle light procession to the nativity and placement of the infant into the manger.

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Radical feminazis believe Jesus raped Mary when He passed through the birth canal.

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Mary conceived the Child as a virgin. High Tech artificial insemination? Also regrowth of tissue has occurred in some women. When and where I don't know.
But Brian, I never heard that " femi-nazi quack quack" before and hope I don't hear it again :( ?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts