Trapshooters Forum banner

Nationwide Lewis

786 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  V10
Can anyone give me information on the Nationwide Lewis that is coming up Labor day weekend? Our gun club is interested and I'd like to know how he events are to be. We're already shooting 300 doubles and 200 singles on Sept 4th. On Sept 5th we're shooting 200 singles and 100 handicap.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Super Moderator
6,287 Posts
Can anyone give me information on the Nationwide Lewis that is coming up Labor day weekend? Our gun club is interested and I'd like to know how he events are to be. We're already shooting 300 doubles and 200 singles on Sept 4th. On Sept 5th we're shooting 200 singles and 100 handicap.
This should answer your questions:

Keep in mind the requirement to be using 3S for your cashiering.

On the 4th you'll have to choose one of your doubles and the first 100 singles as the "events" for the Lewis.

Likewise, on the 5th you'd have to use the first 100 of your singles and then the handicap for the Lewis. On the 5th you'd also be able to participate in the combined singles and handicap Lewis.

What is the name of your club?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.