Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone going to National in San Antonio, for the Kids and Clays Shoot the 22nd to 25th. It is for a good cause(Ronald McDonald house). There is no one sined up on Pre-squad. I wonder if amyone is going? Allen

·
Registered
16 Posts
No, he has to beat me and Tommy Hunter, causewe are doing the Handicapping. There sure has not been any advertising on this shoot. Here it is 3 days before shooting starts and I have yet to get any information on the shoot. It may be for a good cause but if no one knows about it , then the turn out will be light. Just humble opinion.\Bob

·
Registered
124 Posts
Stump called, he's coming with his squad, I think, and pretty sure Don Jorge will be there, Gary Sherrod called Helen and said if he was over the flu he was coming. I've been a little out of the loop, but a couple other people I talked to said they were coming. The program is up on the website, next to the State Shoot program, if you haven't gotten one in the mail.

Darla

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
I'll be there.....heck, I'm there NOW!!! Just putting the finishing touches on the building so it will be ready for the GRAND OPENING on Thursday. Come by and see me at Vendor Bldg. 22.......

Ken Rucker....Speedbump Stockworks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.