Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone delt with this company for ordering components? They are in Tenn. Thanks, rmy

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
I bought some 7.62 ammo from them about 5 years ago. Good prices and prompt delivery. No issues from my dealings.---Matt

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
I've bought quite a bit from them over the years. They run specials from time to time. Hook up with their email list and you'll get their flyers. They had a deal with the NRA a few years ago on some loading tools. I never had a problem with them. Delivery was quick and it was clear on their site when items were out of stock. Check their specials on the website. I bought a lot of Mec stuff and a few inexpensive rifle scopes. I never had to return something, but I would not expect to have a problem based on the service they've provided in the past.

·
Registered
811 Posts
OK, My dealings were not to great. my order was not comepleat 2/3 on back order
$15 shipping, Next part of order came $15 shipping, Last part of back order came $15 shipping. $45 total shipping because they where out of stock. Butch H

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Bought a scope from them for my Mini-30. Has held up well. Can't say the same thing about one I picked up from Cabelas. Failed real quick. Natchez (Simmons) has been great. I think the Mini's are generally hard on a scope anyway.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.