Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nashville Gun Club welcomes you to their monthly 2 day ATA shoot. Program will start each day @ 10:00pm. 100 singles, 100 handicap and 50 pair of doubles each day. Come on out and enjoy a couple of days of trap shooting. Lunch will be provided each day for shooters. We need your help, the Juniors shooters are beating up on us old guys! Lol! See you on the line.

·
Registered
103 Posts
nashville gun club is right in nashville at

Nashville Gun Club
1100 County Hospital Road
Nashville, TN 37218

A great place to shoot and meet nice folks. if you have never been there take a sporting clays gun with you also.... nice course and great folks.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Rick. I see Gold Trigger has taken care of your request. If your coming in for the weekend, look us up and we'll help you with some good places to eat. There is also a couple of great places to shop not far from the range. Hope you can make it. Barry

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As of now, the weather looks to be great, for this time of year, for the shoot on the 19-20. Sunny with the highs 49-52.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Hey thanks guys for the info on the club address. If I am not on the road next weekend I am going to try and make it down.

Hey is this also the club that has a Gamaliel cup in April 18th to 21st?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We will have trophies for the Juniors and Sub Juniors on both days on the singles event. These will be awarded for high gun.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I would like to thank everyone that came out and shot this weekend. Couldn't ask for better weather in January. A little windy on Saturday. This was one of the best turn outs for a monthly ATA shoot that we have had in months. Good luck to everyone from Tennessee headed south for the Dixie Grand.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.