Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any ideas what model Perazzi this barrel is? 4 notches would indicate MX10 OR MX10RS. However this rib only measures 1/2". The RS o/u I have, the rib measures 7/8" as does my MX10 o/u.

A little background; the serial # on this barrel matches the serial # of a MX2000 receiver and forarm iron. It's 30" with factory tubes.

Possibly MX2000/3 with an added notch?

20200409_181753.jpg
20200409_181736.jpg

·
Registered
723 Posts
I don't have the answer to your gun, but I remember Steve W told me one time he ordered a low adjustable rib barrel for a gun that doesn't come with that kind of rib.

Or your gun's rib had been cut for an additional notch which is not difficult to do.

·
Registered
365 Posts
MX2000.... not the RS but the flat rib. Those barrels are scarce as hens teeth. Many people want them to make a combo out of their single. Call Al at Perazzi USA and he can check the serial number to make a positive ID.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
I’m guessing it’s a 3 notch with an extra notch cut. Probably European bunker barrel. Wouldn’t be surprised if the rib was 11x11

·
Registered
544 Posts
That bottom notch looks to be cut partially into the third notch and the bottom angle is pointed the wrong direction compared to the top. I'd say someone added the bottom notch.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts