Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
N. IL. Colt AR15 FTF sale w/FFL transfer only.Gun is used but very clean.1/7 twist .223/5.56 .Less than 1,000 rounds shot.Two mags like the one in the picture.One hi-cap metal magazine also.Scope,bipod,and cheap hard case not pictured included.My FFL is in West Chicago,Il. $1,500 and I'll pay your transfer fee.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I will buy your colt ar. Please send me information on where to send funds and my FFL's info.

Thank you,
Randy Lohr

·
Registered
254 Posts
hello i was the first to answer your post will you honor the first responder to your for sale add i will take it please call me @ 330-429-7996. iwill need to know where to send the funds to and a copy of my ffl. thank you please call me 330-429-7996

·
Registered
21,599 Posts
coalboss,

You do realize the seller is selling by face to face meeting through an FFL only?? If you caught that part please disregard my post.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Thank you for en-lighting me as to the Face to Face part of the sales format I'm not into short form communications and missed the meaning of the initials FTF. That being said I am 2 hours south and can do the face to face.

Coalboss I believe as you do first responder should have first chance at item. Therefore I wish you luck with this transaction and will wait to see how it plays out.
Sincerely, Randy Lohr

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have a face to face deal on the gun.Sorry to all about the confusion.I thought it was clear in the add.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.