Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just carried the last batch of Myrtlewood Rifle Blanks to the Beinfeld Show in Las Vegas and thought that I would offer the last of my 2004 inventory to friends and clients here on Trapshooters.com.

These Myrtlewood Rifle Blanks were cut in 2004 and air-dried only in my drying barn on Southwest Oregon for the last 16 years. All are 36 inches long, 7 1/2 inches tall at the butt and most are 2 1/2 inches thick. These are the last eleven that I have in inventory and I need to make rack space for an inventory purchase of old Myrtlewood and Maple Rifles that's coming up soon.

IMG_0065.JPG
IMG_0066.JPG

IMG_0070.JPG
IMG_0072.JPG
IMG_0073.JPG
IMG_0075.JPG

For better detailed pictures go to www.whitecreekgunstockblanks.org and look for Myrtlewood Rifles, then look for the inventory number. These are the only Myrtlewood Rifles currently in inventory. These are not exhibition grade or AAAAAAAA grade, but all are properly laid out with great colors, some stripe, and typical Myrtlewood shimmer throughout. Yes, most are big enough to build a tournament shotgun stock with the forend coming from the same blank.

Buy any single blank for $125.00, any two for $235.00 or any four for $400.00. The retail prices for these blanks are on the website and the blowout prices here are a significant discount. I have special boxes that will hold a single, a double or a fourple (look it up). Shipping will be actual and reasonable by UPS ground and is $25.00 for a single, $40.00 for a double and $55.00 for a fourple.

If you've been looking at Myrtle but never had the nerve to ask her to the dance, here's your chance to walk on the wild side for very little money. Payment by Paypal to [email protected] or by cash, check or money order to me at PO Box 846, Selma, Oregon 97538. Questions or offers to [email protected].

Thanks for looking, Mike Mann

·
Supporting Vendor
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Most of these are still available. PM for closer pictures of blanks by number.

Great Christmas gift for someone building or updating a custom rifle.

Makers-----great opportunity to add to your inventory.

Mike Mann

·
Registered
181 Posts
Hello Mike I will take two of them just pick two of them that you like. Will send money in the morning. Phillip Crenwelge

·
Supporting Vendor
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Numbers 12 and 13 are gone. If you've got a Gunsmithing school near you, buy a couple of these and donate them to the aspiring 'smiths that are being taught there.

Mike Mann

·
Supporting Vendor
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Jack,

Myrtlewood is actually denser than both english and black walnut. When laid out and cut properly it's stronger than both and an ideal host for larger caliber rifles.

Close to matching the weight of good english walnut.

Mike Mann

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
Jack,

Myrtlewood is actually denser than both english and black walnut. When laid out and cut properly it's stronger than both and an ideal host for larger caliber rifles.

Close to matching the weight of good english walnut.

Mike Mann
Mike, thanks for your reply.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts