Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If you happen to make it, my youngest is working bank 20. My wife calls it the "Outback", but in reality it is the "Far East". If you've not made the Grand, it's hard to fathom the trap line is 3 1/2 miles long.
He was quite impressed with his bank workers, everything went extremely smooth yesterday. They had a 10 hour day. They had one squad that was 5 minutes late. Some of the scorers are intimidated with scoring doubles, it's never been a problem with him, as he loves shooting them himself. He had one shooter score a 99 in doubles, dropping #85 or so. If you see a kid with an Auburn Tigers shirt stop by and say Hi. His name is Chance, he's about to start college in a few weeks.

regards,
Todd

· Premium Member
8,010 Posts
If you happen to make it, my youngest is working bank 20. My wife calls it the "Outback", but in reality it is the "Far East". If you've not made the Grand, it's hard to fathom the trap line is 3 1/2 miles long.
He was quite impressed with his bank workers, everything went extremely smooth yesterday. They had a 10 hour day. They had one squad that was 5 minutes late. Some of the scorers are intimidated with scoring doubles, it's never been a problem with him, as he loves shooting them himself. He had one shooter score a 99 in doubles, dropping #85 or so. If you see a kid with an Auburn Tigers shirt stop by and say Hi. His name is Chance, he's about to start college in a few weeks.

regards,
Todd
Great experience for him
Steve

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.