Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Wife

What other possible explanation could there be for the TV blaring, and every light in the house being on, and her being gone?

Oh wait, she was just next door. I guess I didn't realize I was married to Mrs. Rockefeller
angryfire.gif

·
Premium Member
18,864 Posts
Sometimes-Silence is Golden.

·
Registered
3,631 Posts
AGREE with shannon391, almost lost mine to cancer, after 48 years with her (52 now thank you dear God) I sure wouldn't want the "alternative" as per shannon391. Ross Puls

PS---ysracer I think that's a standard procedure with wives isn't it?? GRIN

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
After a hard day at the office, my wife has a bad habit of kicking off her high heels and leaving them lay everywhere ! I would pitch a bitch every time I tripped on one.

We had a pretty bad argument a several years back. She left for her moms for a few weeks.

I sure missed tripping on those lovely high heels!

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
A man on his Harley was riding along a California beach when suddenly the sky clouded above his head and, in a booming voice, God said, ‘Because you have tried to be faithful to me in all ways, I will grant you one wish.’

The biker pulled over and said, ‘Build a bridge to Hawaii so I can ride over anytime I want.’

God replied, ‘Your request is materialistic. Think of the enormous challenges for that kind of undertaking. The supports required to reach the bottom of the pacific and the concrete and steel it would take! I can do it, but it is hard for me to “justify” your desire for worldly things.

Take a little more time and think of something that could possibly help mankind.’

The biker thought about it for a long time. Finally, he said, ‘God, I wish that I, and all men, could understand women. I want to know how she feels inside, what she’s thinking when she gives me the silent treatment, why she cries, what she means when she says nothing’s wrong, why she snaps and complains when I try to help and how I can make a woman truly happy.'

God replied: ‘You want two lanes or four on that bridge?’

1 - 9 of 9 Posts