Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
8,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Watching through the debate I noticed Lester H.. start out with Hillary and let her speak very much of nothing. The economy she made no sense what so ever. Trump explained about the lower of taxes. Lowering the taxes does not give the rich any advantage but gives the little guy a big jump on the road of growth.
Hillary has no experience of jobs. The only real job she had she got fired for being corrupt.
Thru the hole thing it appeared Hillary was looking pretty good as far as her composure . Sound good but never really said anything when asked about her ideas. Just danced around everything. Seemed when she was trying to make sense she was looking down like she was reading off notes. Line for line.
Everytime Trump spoke he explained the problems of the country on , military,police,economy,jobs, and so on.
At the end of the debate when not taking in the issues and how they were answered but just listening to Hillary you would think she did well.
But when you think back on her answers she really said nothing.
I really tried to listen and be fair on thought to what each said. But in the end Hillary said nothing.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Watching through the debate I noticed Lester H.. start out with Hillary and let her speak very much of nothing. The economy she made no sense what so ever. Trump explained about the lower of taxes. Lowering the taxes does not give the rich any advantage but gives the little guy a big jump on the road of growth.
Hillary has no experience of jobs. The only real job she had she got fired for being corrupt.
Thru the hole thing it appeared Hillary was looking pretty good as far as her composure . Sound good but never really said anything when asked about her ideas. Just danced around everything. Seemed when she was trying to make sense she was looking down like she was reading off notes. Line for line.
Everytime Trump spoke he explained the problems of the country on , military,police,economy,jobs, and so on.
At the end of the debate when not taking in the issues and how they were answered but just listening to Hillary you would think she did well.
But when you think back on her answers she really said nothing.
I really tried to listen and be fair on thought to what each said. But in the end Hillary said nothing.
And............that's why they are called politicians. She knows what she's doing - Bill was pretty good at this and the majority of the voters are gullible.

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Pretty decent analysis.

Trump definitely missed some opportunities, but this was the first time he has ever done this. He looked presidential and came out with his head up.

The old bitch threw everything she had at him, and Lester the Lib certainly helped her all he could. You saw what happened to Matt Lauer for daring to ask her a few honest, tough questions.

The opportunities Trump missed are still ammo in the magazine for the next one.

Remember, this one matters right up until the second one. That one matters right up to the third one.

The election is two weeks later. That one matters.

·
Banned
8,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Trump will land some pretty good blows the next debate. I would not save the best for the last debate. They know there is to much ammunition to fire at her in the 3Rd and last debate.If Trump has some good lands the 2nd debate they will pull back and bow out the last debate. So I would fire a barrage at her the 2nd debate and let the try to stay behind the sand bags and figure out when it's safe to raise their heads.

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
I think Trump was prepared for a more professional debate and not so much the political baiting that Hil was doing. I didn't want to hear the political baiting, I wanted to hear them get meaty on the issues. He was waiting for her to stop being coy & feline and start being serious.
So was I. It's the Presidency after all. Hillary skimmed the top of the issues again.

Trump tried but ended up playing ping pong first to protect his professional image. Hillary is using her personal prior association with Trump (or her daughter's) to hurt him and Trump wants to keep it professional which was alluded to but Hil trashed it.

That being said, it will be a very different debate next time. IMHO.

Two moderator's one from each party and a cross exchange, would have been better. It would have been more productive and insightful.

I was disappointed in the same queries that have been on Fox news for weeks and were resolved. What difference does it make if you are called dangerously obese or Miss Piggy? It's supposed to be about being optimum and in good health. Right Michele?

Another thing I personally do not want to hear is about old civil lawsuits or prejudice those in the system. If the lawsuit was resolved by the courts a judgement was already made, let the issue rest. Everyone knows that business people from salespeople on up can find themselves in a lawsuit over icy sidewalks to hot coffee. The more money the more lawsuits. Leave it with the COMPETENT and EXPENSIVE lawyers. It's what they are paid to do.
Respect the criminal justice system. Case closed.

That which effects ALL of the American people is another story.

Now tell me about National Security, American jobs, immigration and so on and what you can do...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts