Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My 10 year old son Kyle took first place Junior Singles today, he broke 96! 24, 24, 23, 25
He's been shooting for about year and half and keeps amazing me every time he steps on trap field. This is his 3rd ATA event and first ATA trophy, he won a couple STCP trophy's this year.
This one is spacial to him because this is what he is calling shooting with the big boys! I'm very proud of my little guy!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,310 Posts
Congratulations to the young man!

Reactions: Adamf41

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Kyle is a fine shooter and a nice kid,very grounded and smart.Congrats to him on his fine shooting!

Reactions: Adamf41

·
Premium Member
2,525 Posts
That's awesome !
I love to see kids shooting. For them to be shooting that good is really freakin cool !!!

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
This ^ my friends is the future of gun ownership and shooting in this country. Doesn't matter if the Grand is in Sparta or Ohio or BFE. Doesn't make any difference if you buy your shells at the shell house or at Walmart or your LGS. Makes no difference if you shoot trap or skeet or Cowboy or Bullseye pistol. If you shoot, take a kid shooting. When you buy your next gun, back off a few options or grades and save enough to buy a kid a flat of shells or new shooting vest or pay an entry fee for someone who can't. Us grumpy, old, fat, white guys can't sustain the shooting sports forever. We gotta get kids involved in every sport and aspect of gun ownership. Somebody got you started, pass it on. <Lecture over>

1 - 20 of 59 Posts