Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My son broke his 1st ever 100 straight in any even , it was in doubles at the Autum Grand, this is his 1st yr as a Jr.
Chuck

·
Registered
56 Posts
Well, go ahead and give his name. Lol. its ok to brag a little bit in this situation. That's good shootin, especially doin it on doubles. I can't imagine very many people shoot there first 100 on doubles. If he's shootin doubles that good already, he's gonna be real tough on 16's and handicapp.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
He is David Jacquot, pronounced J CO (french) is has shot acouple 100's in singles just practice, he is shooting well so far in Tuscon also had a 95 in HC today,he was using reloads today and most days, he loads his own this year, must be working so far, Chuck

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I wish I could say that i taught him, help him maybe, PHil Kiner has help alot with his shooting, Being a one eyed shooter Phil does wonders with him.
Chuck

·
Registered
463 Posts
Hey, that's great! He must be stoked and i have a suspicion that you might just be a tiny bit proud of him.I think it is really great to see young folks getting into this sport, building confidence, giving them some purpose and learning to focus. Good on you, good on your boy.

I'll break a 100 one of these days, dagnabbit!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Chuck, congratulations to you and David. I know it's his first of many. Not bad for a "slow one-eyed shooter." LOL

Your're not the only one who wishes he could be in Tucson this week.

Dave

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Foster , and Matt, I will let him know, I know that he looks up to the 2 of you as what he desires to be like ,
Chuck

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.