Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Sons comeing home for Christmas!! US Army since June 2001. E7 EOD instructor at Eglin Air Force Base. Three tour`s in Iraq. He was my Trapshooting buddy. Were going shooting on the 29th. Its gonna be cold. Christmas morning he`s getting a Perazzi TM-1 for Christmas. Can`t wait to see him. I have a tear in my eye. Happy Holidays to all of you.

Tom

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Sounds like a wonderful gift for your son. Hope he stays safe.My two sons are veterans and all will be here at home for Christmas and dinner on Christmas eve. Bless your son for his service and it's good to know he's going to be home for the holidays. Dan

·
Banned
302 Posts
Hold him tight..... Then thank him for us for everything he does everyday to protect our freedom.

Merry Christmas......

The Kevin Tapply Family
Arvada Colorado....

·
Premium Member
1,645 Posts
Tom,
Thank your son for his service! I'm certain he has given up being with his family at Christmas many times and it appears you are going to make this one special. Blessings to you and your family. Ralph

·
Registered
6,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks to all of you. He just called and he`s 6 hours from home!!! Merry Christmas to all of you and your family`s. Can`t wait to see him.

Tom

·
Molon Labe
11,993 Posts
Good for you Tom, and thank him for his service

Our son just got retired from the Army, his did five trips over to the sand box, and has a son for each trip, guess they made up of a lot of lost time, they are going to move back here to the farm when they get all their stuff in order

·
Banned
5,706 Posts
Tom Give your son a hug for me for his service to our country and have a fantastic time shooting w/your shooting buddy your son.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Gary Bryant
Dr.longshot

·
Registered
979 Posts
Merry Christmas Tom!!!!

May God bless you and your family.

And please Lord, bless our service men and women around the globe each and every day……

Matt Nicol

·
Registered
6,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Again thanks to all of you. He made it home last night around 11 o`clock. WE had a great time till we hit the sack about 2am. Even had a few Bud Lights too. You all have a Merry Christmas and thanks for the kind words. Its going to be a great 2 weeks. Tom

1 - 20 of 29 Posts