Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please tell your sons THANKS for serving our country.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Even though it was 1967 I still remember getting out of A school and getting my first set of orders. Please tell your son that we thank him for his service. A tin can sailor, tell him to stay away from the greasy pork chops the first dinner after they get underway.

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
Sing the boys' praises every chance you get. I will never tire of hearing about our guys that serve. They make you darn proud, don't they?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Thanks for your son's service and your support of him. He and every other member of the military needs to hear this more from us.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Please tell your son good job and thank you.
next when you get a chance to go out and visit him,take a trip up to Camp Pendleton. Bring your trap guns, Camp Pendleton has a world class trap range
thanks again
MM1 Peter Healy (retired)
(USS Chicago, USS Coral Sea)
(Shellback, Bluenose, and the Order of the Ditch)

·
Registered
620 Posts
Comgratulations and thanks to him and you for his service. The Navy manages to draw out the best in our young people and I am sure they will with your son, they certainly did with mine.

You however are about to embark on one of life's most proud yet sacry jouney's, a child in the mil

·
Registered
620 Posts
Comgratulations and thanks to him and you for his service. The Navy manages to draw out the best in our young people and I am sure they will with your son, they certainly did with mine.

You however are about to embark on one of life's most proud yet scary journey's, a child in the military who may go in harms way.It will keep you awake at night wondering about where your son is and what he is doing. He will be just fine ,but you and his mother will indeed worry.

My hat is off to all who serve our country and to their parents. Those who have had a child in combat will know exactly what I am talking about. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

I was fortunate enough to be in line at an airport snack bar behind a young soldier with his wife and baby the otther day. It felt good to buy their lunch!

Jim

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Copper, thanks to your son for his service.

Even during my naval service during Vietnam, I was treated very kindly when traveling in uniform. Never underestimate the kindness of American citizens.

PS - Nothing like spam and pork'n'beans for breakfast the first day out.

From a fellow sailor: Fair winds and following seas.

Best,
Dennis

·
Registered
9,123 Posts
WE all wish him(along with all service men and women) God speed, and since your son is a Navy man I guess we should add "fair winds and following seas". God Bless ALL of our troops. M.E. Brazell-USAF Retired

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.