Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Banned
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To the many that remember my sister was diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer in May of 2007.....She passed away this morning at 7 am. She would have had her 55th birthday on January 26th.

I'm a basket case right now and am having a hard time functioning, but know it will get easier and better.

Please say a special prayer to make her next journey easier.

Thanks.........Yvonne

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Could only standback and watch my wife go through the loss of her sister. The suffering is over and soon the good memories will return. Its been 3 years now and my wife is still finishing her sisters quilts because "Margie would have wanted me too". I'm very proud of her. God Bless.

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Saddened to hear of this Yvonne. Your sister fought a tough battle. Try to think of the good times the two of you shared as Iam sure she wouldn't want to reside in misery.. I will say a prayer for you and your family.

·
Registered
10,224 Posts
Yvonne, I am truly sorry to hear of your loss. It is with a saddened heart I reply to you. She put up a good fight and you were always there for her. She is in a better place now and the pain is gone. Remember the good times, her smile and the laughter. Wendy and I will pray for you and your family. Jeff & Wendy

·
Registered
9,975 Posts
I know that an old cliche' is not much comfort right now,..but know she is in Gods hands and that all of her pain is gone...she is truly in a better place...Your family will be in our prayers tomorrow at our Church in Md. CalvinMD

·
Registered
25 Posts
Yvonne,
I didn't know your sister, but I want to send my condolences.

My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.

Sincerely Phil Ross & Jan Moschetti (Of Redlands, Cal.)

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Yvonne, I know it's a sad day for you but I bet your sister is rejoicing with the Lord about now. It is my prayer that you and your family would be given strength at this time and find peace in the Lord. Jackie B.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.