Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6,786 Posts
I don't know exactly what it is, but I don't want to stand in front of it while you are shooting!

Hauxfan!

·
Registered
5,993 Posts
It's a new type of gun that uses compressed air to fire an arrow. Some of the guys who use it actually call themselves "archery" hunters, which is an insult to bow hunters everywhere!

·
Premium Member
18,261 Posts
Nice gun. 15 rounds? Wow, great tactical weapon.

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
Put a good hand stop on it. My Brother took his index finger off three weeks ago with his. Somehow had it in front of the gun when it went bang.
Your brother obviously violated one of the major safety rules. Never put anything in front of a loaded gun you don't want to lose. I'm quite certain he will never do that again. Fortunately people can function normally with nine fingers or less. Hope your brother heals completely and is able to lead a normal life.

·
Registered
82 Posts
It's not a keltec. It's standard manufacturing dp12. That thing is sweet. Did you shoot it yet? Seems there has been a few injuries with these types of shotguns. I guess when you go into freak mode and get crazy, in the excitement your hand might fly off and wind up in front of it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
It's not a keltec. It's standard manufacturing dp12. That thing is sweet. Did you shoot it yet? Seems there has been a few injuries with these types of shotguns. I guess when you go into freak mode and get crazy, in the excitement your hand might fly off and wind up in front of it.
Traded in some stuff for a newer, lighter, quicker hot shooter! lol

View attachment 641937
I modified mine just a little for trap shooting also!

·
Premium Member
1,095 Posts
Looks like something out of the Bi-Star research and development lab.............................

Reactions: KS-OKIE and OldGoat
1 - 20 of 31 Posts