Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,461 Posts
Great. I will order one today. Thanks Phil!

·
Ya can't miss with a shotgun
2,658 Posts
Thanks for the notice..... I’ll add myself to your list of customers.

Reactions: RJackson

·
Vendor
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It will be available on-line digitally but it takes longer to get all the logistics lined up - I'll post when it is available. Hopefully this week.

Thanks for the response I really appreciate your support. Also FWIW this DVD is totally different than "the standard" how-to in that I don't go into a lot of doing this or do that rather, I am approaching this DVD with what I have found to be lacking in a lot of "regular" shooters and even a lot of top shots and that is how to diagnose what you are doing so that you can fix the problem.

Lit- my standard listen to when shooting on the line- The original soundtrack from "Deep Throat".

·
Registered
11 Posts
Looking forward to ordering as soon as online version comes out. I find myself watching parts of original video quite often. I really enjoy it. Now taking what I learned and applying it are another thing, but I’m working on it.

·
Vendor
254 Posts
Having seen it, I can say that there is no better informational DVD for trapshooting out there. (and I have seen them all more than once)

Best of all, if you have a question, Phil is always available to answer it.

·
Registered
932 Posts
I'll get the digital format when available, looking forward to it!!!
Me too, it's hard to get anyone in my family to watch it over and over on the TV. I can watch to my heart's content on my computer.

·
2,658 Posts
I'll get the digital format when available, looking forward to it!!!
Me too, it's hard to get anyone in my family to watch it over and over on the TV. I can watch to my heart's content on my computer.
A DVD is a digital format. Digital Video Disk.

·
Registered
932 Posts
A DVD is a digital format. Digital Video Disk.

Yeah, should have said the digital download. I have his first video downloaded on my computer. I'm the idiot that got a computer without a DVD drive.

·
2,658 Posts
And can’t remember the last time I bought one. We only have one DVD player left in our home.
I can play them on my computer, but I mainly use an older X-Box to play my instructional videos... simple and works well.

Reactions: cmccoy76
1 - 20 of 48 Posts