Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Is Jim Perry still buying, beautifying and then selling guns? I haaven't seen Jim in several trips up to MA, the most recent being this past November. If either of you see him tell him Jim Mendoza said HEY!. Nice looling Ljuitic. JRM

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi jim I shot with jim perry yesterday at somerset rod and gun club wasil and tommy were there.You must know me I use to shoot with john perry my name is pedro.I did buy this ljutic from jimmy isnt he amazing,he has great ideas for his guns.Jimmy is working on a perrazzi at this moment.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I used to shoot at Wallum before health issues took over. I knew a lot of the guys out there. I've also owned way too many Ljutics.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
mattrapn;Yes the stock was woked on by devault he is great!he does a great custom grip cap(dovetail)and the engraving was done by bill mains.I just got it back from him he was down in F.L and did the back sides of gun and at same time the stock went to mark deprez to put a pachmyr pad on wat a difference that pigeon face does wonders as far as gripping the vest.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.