Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got home, could only shoot one day(wed) and just read of someone else's experience so thought i would post mine. FUN FUN FUN! it was hot but show me somewhere in the midwest it isn't in august. and the food WOW, had a rib-eye and egg sandwich and it cost all of 6 yes six bucks, had a wonderful cod fish lunch for 5 bucks and bbq for 7, i can't eat like that around here(KS) for that! I took a friend who had never been to the GRAND and he was amazed at how inexpensive it was! So i guess i missed out on the expensive stuff and all the vendors we went to had... guess what... shooting stuff, which we actually anticipated! and it may be in sparta, and 500 miles away BUT it is still the GRAND. it was a GRAND experience. mark crist

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh yea and I met some GREAT People there too, and never heard anyone whine about the location of the grand, of course anyone i met would have been shooters so they probably don't care about location

·
Registered
774 Posts
My first Grand, great time. A lot of people worked their asses off to put it together and make it run so smooth. Good food, friendly vendors. Thanks

Dave Eberhart

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Mark, I completely agree with you. Last year was my first time at Sparta. As you stated;great food at reasonable prices, well-run, helpful and polite vendors,and meeting old friends and making new ones. How could it get much better?

Good shooting to all,

Steve

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
It was hotter than blue blazes.........But,the people were great,food was very good and,it was a very well run shoot................had a blast,didn't shoot worth a shit,but it was a great shoot........I'll be back!!!!!!!!!!
D.P.Reynolds

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
First time for me too and it was great!! They didn't have Old Milwaukee in the beer tent though but I guess I will give them one screw up.

·
Registered
944 Posts
I am with you I will be back.I had to go home and make the cucumber salad when I got home that the church ladies made.I could have eaten the cod every day.
Monty

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hey romie, after i discovered the St. Petes food stand 2 years ago, thats all i eat for lunch! Last year i ate there everyday for lunch. great stuff

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.