Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ive been living 54 years. I've never seen the peess so biased left or right. I will say that the left bias is definetly most abhorrent.

This nation is on the brink of disaster. If the press does not start reporting actual news instead of opinion the party is over.

Yes I am righty. Yes the conservative message is correct.

But if the press does not start publishing the real news then it will be a shooting war.

I pray it will be the former. Seriously.

Darr

·
Banned
4,288 Posts
es I am righty. Yes the conservative message is correct.
But if the press does not start publishing the real news then it will be a shooting war.
Back away from the cannabis prescription.................Your Rt wing wacko publications, radio personalities are driving you insane. Please feel free to post what the "fake" news is that is so disturbing to you rather than general ranting.

GS

·
Registered
29,359 Posts
Whenever the Left is out of the power position, they get hysterical, silly and even more stupid.

·
Registered
4,690 Posts
THIS is where you should step in and have an issue with "Richard Spencer." Who is a pig at best.

GS
Message/messenger there midi. You asked about fake news. I gave you faked news by CNN and you change the topic.

This is the majority of America, you only want to see the extreme minority. Enjoy your painful life.

·
Banned
4,288 Posts
Message/messenger there midi. You asked about fake news. I gave you faked news by CNN and you change the topic.
Did you even read the fake article? You did not acknowledge the name "Richard Spencer." Or are you blurting out what your handlers want you to? Gullible equals painful life..............

GS

·
Registered
4,690 Posts
Yes I did. The faked article reference involved the jew comment. Yes, the article was about a radical, no doubt, but it was the "faking" by media you asked for. And that was what I offered.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts