Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here it is.. I have to say thanks to funky for a smooth transaction on the sale of his K80 to me. It traveled 6500 miles to get to me. Can't wait to break some clays with it!

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
You now have one of the best---It will take more than a liftime to ware it out---gL---If we were only as good as they are---MYSTIC---

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks I just got a ljutic a few months ago and have grown to love it and shoot it great. I got this off a board member and just thought it was the right time to buy a K80. Looked 100% better in person than pics.

·
Premium Member
2,673 Posts
The title of your post implies this is only the FIRST of many yet to come. I can predict with some certainty that is, perhaps, more correct than you will know. Somehow they seem to have a mesmerizing affect - many of us find that you have to "upgrade" with better wood or some fancy gold "chickens" or better engraving. Doesn't matter how good the gun shoots - there's always a better looking gun next to yours in the rack !

Good shooting !

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, My buddy bought a nice superscroll but he also paid $7K more than I did and didn't get the unsingle barrel or extra Ti chokes. The engraving is nice but it is at such a premium.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hunt... u need to keep that superscroll now...... Just keep it in your stable of premium guns..... I wonder what we can troll up next? A CG or a P gun...... Hmmm. You also need a ljutic.... They are mighty fine....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.