Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a MX8 over single trap gun for sale. I am not able to send pics. at this time. It has the usual wear under the receiver. It has a G2 recoil reduction system and a cut comb. I am asking $2750 or OBO for it. PM me and I will try to get some pics to send. It locks up tight and the lever is over right. the serial # on the receiver is 479xx and on the barrel it is 495xx. the length of pull to the back of the recoil pad is 15"
Bogey67401

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jack it is 34". Non-ported. Blueing is excellent except around the bottom of the receiver where there is normal wear.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Bogey,

You are correct, I was a bit harsh in my post which I deleted.

Please take this as constructive as some people on this site are touchy.

Needed Information when posting:

All matching S# and S# range?

Wood: Stock Dimensions ie: LOP, Cast, Palm Swell, Adjustable Comb etc.

Top Single Barrel: Length, Bore Diameter, Choke "this is important as I would not want to buy a Single Barrel Trap Gun with a Skeet Choke. You may need to have the Barrels miked by a competent gunsmith. KG Weight "it is on the Barrel", Porting.

Receiver and Forend Iron: Bluing Condition, Firing Pin Hole Condition and Locking Bolt Position.

Trigger: Non Selective or Selective.

Accessories: Case, Paperwork, Gun Sleeve, Trigger Kit, Stock Wrench etc.

Better Pictures of the whole gun from "Butt to Muzzle". Always show everything included in the purchase and if possible take the pictures in natural light "outside" to avoid glare. The more information you give the better chance you will have to sell a $3000 gun. Without the information most people will not take a chance.

Good luck,

Rich Bullard, Jr. 1-775-742-2843

·
Registered
7,686 Posts
The pictures suggest it's a type III gun. Probably a very good shooter.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts