Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Vendor
19,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just the one style left.

All sold of this type. Have 6 more comng in about 4 weeks. Higher price tho of about $250 ea. This is a Tough ABS airline approved case. Almost any gun will fit because the bbl compartment exceeds 36" and as yo can see it hold a big stock. This case delivered to you is $209.
mia_2008_0303904.jpg

mia_2008_0303905.jpg

My RS in case
mia_2008_0303906.jpg

This is a very suitable case for out of the house to car, to club and back. Same dimensions. $155 to you.
mia_2008_0303907.jpg

mia_2008_0303908.jpg

This pic shows that these cases would mostly be considered black. Although the Blue is very attractive.
mia_2008_0303909.jpg

PM or call Jack 651-208-4284. You can text to this number as well.

·
Vendor
19,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cal and Bob. They ship tomorrow. laying low today. Fedex. Tracking #s in a little bit.

Thanks a lot. Jack

·
Vendor
19,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Had left EYE cataract surgery yesterday. Still in recovery mode. Thanks for the notes...

Jack

Right eye next Monday.

But cases are boxed and labled.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Jack,

Thank you for the quick turn around on the Negrini Gun Case.

Once you get that right eye corrected and your recovery is complete we'll get out together @ Minneapolis Gun Club and put your "New Target Acquity" capabilities to the test!!

My very best to you,

Bob

·
Vendor
19,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Another case going today too.

And for those that have had cataract surgery Im sure you can relate to your first day after surgery. last night I was uncomfortable but some dry eye tears and Advil calmed it down. I then slept well for 5 hours. Check up this AM my regular eye guy says all is well. No discomfort now.

I have had cataracts since the late 90s. But only during the last 2 years have they advanced requiring removal and lens replacement. Anyone is welcome to ask me about my surgery. My phone is above in the banner advertising.

I have my dominant shooting eye rejuvenated this coming Monday. But for now, life goes on as I hoped it would.

Thanks for the case orders guys... Good stuff.

Jack

·
Registered
39 Posts
Jack,

Fedex just delivered the Black/Merlot Negrini Gun Case here @ 11:21 am!! and I just ordered it on Monday, the day that you had your left eye rebuilt!!

Very pleased with the product and the great turn around and service!

Thanks again,

Bob Wiltse

·
Vendor
19,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
This is Bob's case. When I was the only game in town a couple of years back I got $250 for this case. and guys thought they were great. But i am a fan of the new USA distributor. he has done a lot to put you guys in good cases for less $. Glad I'm still a dealer.

mia_2008_0303908.jpg

mia_2008_0303907.jpg

This case is the same as many and most OEM gun cases.

CalvinMD jsut bought one to ship in... A very smart move.

Tahnks Guys.

jack

·
Vendor
19,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Recent comment from a buyer. He says...

"Very nice better than I thought.....check has been sent....thank you....."

I do not wait for your check to clear. And I take PayPal.

Tahnks fo rthe case orders.

Jack

·
Vendor
19,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
2 of each left. Great values. Might not come up again. PM as I am in surgery today

·
Registered
456 Posts
Received my case today. Even nicer than the pictures show them to be, and very well built. Jack is great to deal with, and really shows a commitment to great service. You can't go wrong here.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts