Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Vendor
19,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I moved on to another RS gun and now have last years parts to move. Allor massaged 18.7 34" unsingle, now .743/.030.Weighs about 1.6 now. No porting, gently fitted to another modern block. Only meat removed was off the locking block. NOT the bbl lugs (this means easy fit. Just file the block). I can fit the bbl to a MX2000 Nickel with identical locking block style fitting. Have engraver signed pull EXT that goes with R/I. Or I have Allems or PGE if release is your choice. We can talk piece price or gun price. And I have a couple of nice stock set ups as well. New cases, obviously. I'll take some pics, so come on back

·
Vendor
19,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The gun I moved on to. RS original bbl, my MX10 RS R/I, An Allor Release, Stock Lock shortened by Pat Laib. Fit together great.
IMG_3772.JPG
Gun in case is a fave of mine. Gun fits snug, will work with MX15, RS, TMX, TM1, MX8, DB81 or any similar gun configurations. I like the case because it is a couple pounds lighter and the parts fit snug and secure. I'm the only one that has these cases. They are new Negrini. Have Luxury rib and leather trim. $Call or PM or email. Numbers below each post.
IMG_3771.JPG

·
Vendor
19,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Allor bbl and the MX2000 R/I. Will make a dandy of a gun.
IMG_3773.JPG
Bbl alone $2800
IMG_3774.JPG
R/I/T set $4500
IMG_3775.JPG

IMG_3776.JPG

Easy fit. Just file/fit the locking block. No messing with bbl lugs. You can do it. Or I'll do it for you

·
Registered
11 Posts
I moved on to another RS gun and now have last years parts to move. Allor massaged 18.7 34" unsingle, now .743/.030.Weighs about 1.6 now. No porting, gently fitted to another modern block. Only meat removed was off the locking block. NOT the bbl lugs (this means easy fit. Just file the block). I can fit the bbl to a MX2000 Nickel with identical locking block style fitting. Have engraver signed pull EXT that goes with R/I. Or I have Allems or PGE if release is your choice. We can talk piece price or gun price. And I have a couple of nice stock set ups as well. New cases, obviously. I'll take some pics, so come on back
Jack are you interested is selling you precision gold release trigger? If so please send pictures and price. Thanks

·
Vendor
19,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I will sell the MX2000R/I for $4500. EVERYTHING ELSE IS NO LONGER FOR SALE. bbl sold to a long time friend in WI, Allor trigger traded to Rackley for some not remembered reason, StockLock is in my cache cabinet and NFS. Have the perfect 1 607 cases in LR and LX trim. $300 and $330 for the NEW 1607 cases

1 - 10 of 10 Posts