Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Vendor
19,941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Perfect, as it came from factory. Shot little but with resounding success. Trigger is a substitute total redo by Rackley and Crenwelge. Case you see or leather trim. Zero alterations, stock is RH with palm swell. 34" Orig bore and choke. Late model. Last event with this gun it broke a 199 in AZ. MX15 are now $9990 and at $7000 you get a lifetime gun. Too, If you know of a student that wants a top shelf gun and has the funds, refer them to me. Anyone can contact me via phone, email or text. See those contacts below.
Electronics Technology Electronic device Netbook Electronic instrument
Musical instrument accessory Musical instrument Suitcase String instrument accessory
Gun Air gun Trigger Shotgun Airsoft gun
Gun Firearm Rifle Trigger Air gun
Room Furniture Table Interior design
Gun Firearm Rifle Trigger Wood
Gun Firearm Rifle Trigger Air gun
Room Automotive exterior Metal

·
Vendor
19,941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
To my surprise, the MEASURED LOP IS 14-7/8". Original stock, original pad, zero marks anywhere.

·
Premium Member
3,495 Posts
Whew! Recently had a tentative deal on my similar cased MX-15 Lusso Grade for $6K that didn't materialize.
Lucky me.

·
Registered
8,060 Posts
Hey Jack. I'll take it. But I need a favor. You're going to need to explain to my fiance why I have to postpone the wedding another year......
That's a good one. You wear pants in the house, you set the rules! You're the MAN.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts