Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
I just spoke to Gary and this is what I managed to find out about the gun.

This Gun is as follows:

Unsingle Barrel: 34" MX2000 five notch fully adjustable point of impact aluminum rib, 18.4 Bore with generation IV chokes. Barrel weight is probably around 1.68KG. Ported but not by Perazzi. This Barrel is not an RS Barrel and with five notches is off of an MX2000 Unsingle Gun.

O/U Barrels: 32" MX2000 RS four notch fully adjustable point of impact alumimun rib, 18.4 Bore with generation IV chokes. Barrel Weight is around 1.68KG give or take a bit. Ported but not by Perazzi. It is an RS O/U.

Receiver and Forend Iron: MX2000 Receiver and matching Forend Iron in excellent condition. I assume the receiver and iron were fit to the barrels with the top lever right of center.

Trigger: Gary told me the trigger was MX2000 Bottom to Top Firing and it is non selective.

Stock and matching Forend Iron: Gary will probably let us know the Stock Dimensions ie: cast, palm swell. He said it has a 14.5" LOP and in the picture it shows a soft comb and adjustable butt plate.

Accesories: Silver Combo Case, Parts Kit, Gun Sleeves, Stock Wrench and some service manuals.

Gary told me the Unsingle Barrel, Over/Under Barrels and Receiver all have different serial numbers. He did not know about the Trigger or Forend Iron but stated that everything was put together by a gunsmith. He also stated the Receiver and Iron have no exterior blue wear and from the looks of the pictures are in excellent condition.

One thing is for sure I know Gary checked the Barrels with one of those nice Bore Mics.

Nice Gun!

Rich Bullard, Jr.

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
I see that Gary has edited the first post to reflect that he has become aware that the porting is not from Perazzi. Regarding photo #1 ...do the rib adjustment notches line up with the rib adjustment lock? I see it is not engaged.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I'll have to use my infamous G.B. shell cutter to take one apart and get that 6000 +1 to put it over the top! Seriously, nice gun....good luck selling.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts