Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,940 Posts
Gary,

Beautiful shotgun! The cabinet work in the background looks suspiciously like your work...wish you lived closer...my wife would have you building cabinets in our house till I was broke.
Nice work!

Bob Schultz

·
Vendor
19,415 Posts
Storeman. A shooting bud of mine has the same set of O/Us on his identical MX2000. Adn he broke an ATA 100 strate at dubs without resetting his comb. Slapped it on and went shooting. I'm watching for one of those myself.

·
Premium Member
1,980 Posts
MX2G, Thank you for your valuable info on building confidence on a Golden Gun Deal. I have put a 24 hr. reserve on this MX2000RS, pending on how much money I can generate on Sat. at my Gun Club. I am taking 5 shotguns that I don't need anymore, so we will see what happens by the end of the day. Thanks for your kind words and support. Storeman

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Gary, Thank you very much for the unloader I recieverd as a Christmas present. True machine with genuine craftsmanship. Leslie also thanks you and your bride for the ease and kindness in ordering Keep it up my friend.

Hope to see ya in the '14 season.

Brady & Leslie Gies

·
Registered
456 Posts
Sigh. I just get used to my KX-6 and buy a Remington 1100 Comp for doubles, and this shows up. BEAUTIFUL firearm, and a great price. As MDMike said above, someone buy this before I start advertising my two.

·
Banned
302 Posts
I could be a buyer for this if your interested in a TM-1 (Winchester era) and a 3200 competition (ported, RAD, adjustable comb, Remington upgrades) in trade... If this is a possibility I'll get some pictures taken.....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts