Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have not been able to track down the differences between the standard Perazzi MX 2000 and the MX 2000RS. It seems like the RS may have a slightly taller rib, but no where near as tall as the 2005. I would appreciate it if someone could help me understand these differences. Thank you.

-Aaron Valdes
San Diego, Ca.

·
Banned
8,351 Posts
I believe the actual difference in the rib height is 3/16 but who is counting ... I have a MX-2000 combo with the upgrade wood on it and its a really nice gun, but I took off the nice looking wood and put a PFS (Robo Stock) on it for the recoil and adjustability ... Both are over all Perazzi quality and one is as dependable as the other ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Just like everybody else said the RS has a higher rib, I shoot a MX10RS and I love it. But as stated in a above post, you get perazzi reliability with both guns.

Respectfully

Bryan Hull

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are the O/U barrels in the combo the same between a 2000 and 2000RS? Are there any distinguishing stamps on the barrel of an MX-2000RS?

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Now that I have a new MX-2000RS combo, I can say definitively that both the receiver and barrels are stamped "RS." :)

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
The only true method of distinction would be to buy one of each.I guess you have started. I have been thinking of the point ability of each and have similar questions. I have been shooting a TM1 since 1979. Was considering changing.

Joe Woods/Ontario

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.