Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Perazzi MX-15 ,34 inch Wilkinson full tuned & ported,6 position adj rib, receiver sent to Perazzi & they replaced all worn parts and renickeled . Gun has not been fired since, only selling do to numerous back surgeries. Has adj. comb & butt plate. I have the trigger kit with the extra springs & firing pins, factory tools & factory Perazzi hard case. This gun is GR Cond. I am asking $5000. for all listed above ! LOWERED $4500.00
Add a set of MX O/U barrels & you have the best combo money can buy
I am willing to take a reasonable offer
Might consider a partial trade?
Any question please ask 540-722-5653
[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What would be your interest in a partial trade....something special in mind? Is this gun set-up for LH or RH??
Now it is set up for me as right handed, but it is fully adjustable either way left or right it has no palm swell. As for trades I can't shoot anything with much recoil or you would never see this gun for sale. Hand guns , Collectable guns , A R 10 & 15 s, let me know what you have?

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
So Neutral straight stock....without cast on/off?? This gun would be for son-in-law, length of pull as set or is it adjustable??
I will see what I have for partial trade, not really sure at this point. How about something with low-impact/no recoil......like an 1922 Old Town wood canvas canoe - 98 percent restored to original - new canvas - painted varnished, etc...2 percent is due to seats need recaining, but are useable as is..!! The copy of the original work-sheet is available for review.

Let me ponder!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So Neutral straight stock....without cast on/off?? This gun would be for son-in-law, length of pull as set or is it adjustable??
I will see what I have for partial trade, not really sure at this point. How about something with low-impact/no recoil......like an 1922 Old Town wood canvas canoe - 98 percent restored to original - new canvas - painted varnished, etc...2 percent is due to seats need recaining, but are useable as is..!! The copy of the original work-sheet is available for review.

Let me ponder!
Trigger pull is set at 14 1/2 " , the good thing on the adj comb & butt you can set it up to fit perfect. I thought I had it set up until the VA. State shoot, then I paid to have it fit me. It made a world of difference! The canoe sounds great, I would not use it & wife wouldn't let me display it in the house. it sounds great to hang from a cabin ceiling.if I had a place to put it? prefer guns, ammo, ????

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Women can mess things up a bit.....the only thing I have then is with recoil then.....maybe a Ruger Red label....26" O/U barrels, very nice wood on a field gun....or a Winchester Model 94..32 Special with a Williams peep-site that I bought new in 1965ish.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Women can mess things up a bit.....the only thing I have then is with recoil then.....maybe a Ruger Red label....26" O/U barrels, very nice wood on a field gun....or a Winchester Model 94..32 Special with a Williams peep-site that I bought new in 1965ish.
sounds like we might be able to work something out do you want to call me or I can call or we can email details to see what we can do & where we are? my email & phone number is in original listing

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
I have an MX-15 set up by Wilkinson, with an additional set of o/u barrels from Giacomo. Always serviced by Giacomo in upstate NY. I shoot some ATA and a lot of Club shoots. as you know these are very good guns.
Who did the tune-up and the nickel work? Obviously, you have sparked an interest on my part.....I am a bit slow....so let me ponder what I think my things are worth. Not sure at this point!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The perazzi dealer in CA. it has been in the safe unshot since it came back, but that's been a few years back when I was healthy

·
Vendor
19,782 Posts
You know... If you posted your pics again and choose "Full size" we would be able to se y9our gun for what it is. Or pay to become a "TS supporter". The guys that pay get more priviliges

1 - 20 of 21 Posts