Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am posting a for sale ad for an older gentleman that is no long able to shoot trap. I have pictures of the gun but am too stupid to know how to put them on this site. I have them downloaded on my computer. If someone wants to spend a little time helping me, I would appreciate it. I am not a gun expert but the gun is probably somewhere in the mid ninety percent range. It is an MX 14 Combo. Fixed chokes and all barrels are ported. It has a pull and release trigger system and the repair kit for the trigger springs. I believe two springs are in the kit. The barrels are 34" unsingle and the over/under are 32". I do not know what the chokes are but a call to the gentleman would probably give you that information. I would guess that the chokes would be whatever was standard for Perazzi when he purchased the gun. I don't know how old the gun is but it is in excellent condition. The asking price, and he said it is firm, is $6000.00. His name is Les and his phone number is 307-257 7253. This is mountain standard time. Thanks.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Jack. I have sent the pics to you and hopefully they will arrive. I appreciate the assistance.

·
Vendor
19,641 Posts
MX14s are underrated Perazzis. I actually prefer the fixed rib an shoot a bit of space between the beads. That means I end up shootin off the end of the bbl. I have my MX15 set up tht way.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Jack. I will save your email and should I need some additional schooling, I will contact you.

·
Strong Supporter of Trapshooting
4,727 Posts
FYI: That extra trigger is the old style trigger and was not original to this gun. You can see nearly the entire sear.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.