Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As of right now they only are made for certain Beretta's. Catchers for 1100's are coming later.

i_shoot

·
Registered
5,691 Posts
There was a video on TS.com two years ago showing the working prototype. It took this long to get it into production. This version looks a lot different than the one we saw in April 2008. Everyone swore they would buy one as soon as it came out.
Now, we'll see.

·
Registered
3,932 Posts
Seems like a good deal. It isn't the prettiest of all the add-ons I've seen for a shotgun, but seems to work like it should.

Maybe I need to look into buying a 391 parallel for another all purpose gun project.

ss

·
Registered
3,641 Posts
I can see the catcher for a $300 1100 but not for a $1200 Beretta. It's a toy, not a serious tool for a competition shooter. On the 1100, it's a $400 total investment, about all a non competition semi auto is worth.

·
Registered
5,691 Posts
Who said it wasn't for competition. Pretty soon we'll know how well they work. You might see 391's for doubles again.
We were all excited when they first showed the multi-catch two years ago. If they work well, they'll sell all they can make at $99.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.