Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Went to Shotgunworld, did not register after reading the posts about subscribers being swamped with spam..No thanks to that..Hopefully someone will be able to help me out..

Thanks, Ron

·
Registered
253 Posts
Save your money! I tried them, not any better patterns than factory tubes. I sold mine off and so did several others I know. Stick with Briley if you want a good choke tube.

·
Registered
412 Posts
For whatever it is worth, I really like muller chokes for multiple reasons. They stay tight and clean, and really seem to break targets hard. Also, the price is the same or cheaper than Briley tubes. They are worth a try in my opinion.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Ron, the TM-1 series had several different types of choke tubes; basically the type with threads at the top of the tube near the muzzle knurling, or the type with threads at the bottom of the tube.

The "earlier" type has the threads at the top - Ithaca Perazzis are set-up with these. According to Muller's website, there is a listing for gen 4 tubes, therefore they will not fit an early TM-1. Briley's website has ACCURATE photo descriptions of the Perazzi tubes that they make, as a reference.

Maybe Muller will make you some tubes if there is sufficient incentive, although he leans more toward the high volume, sporting clays market.

Hopefully this helps, GAP.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts