Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please tell me about MULLER CHOKES, what's their unique difference? Is there a real difference? I shoot trap using a Beretta A400 Action, Optima HP choke system. From the 16yard line which to use a U2 or U3, handicap is a U3 or U4 the one to use. Is the RINO Choke Tube different from their competition choke tube? I would appreciate any information from some who has or is using Muller Choke Tube System. Please and Thank You, Respectfully

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Please tell me about MULLER CHOKES, what's their unique difference? Is there a real difference? I shoot trap using a Beretta A400 Action, Optima HP choke system. From the 16yard line which to use a U2 or U3, handicap is a U3 or U4 the one to use. Is the RINO Choke Tube different from their competition choke tube? I would appreciate any information from some who has or is using Muller Choke Tube System. Please and Thank You, Respectfully
Try a SEARCH!!!

·
Administrator
8,662 Posts
Have you had trouble with the factory chokes in some respect to where a change is warrented? If you have not already done it pattern your factory chokes and get a idea of how they are looking on a good pattern board and if there are issues take a look at changing to a different brand. From the 16 a IM(.025) or a Lite Full .030 should be plenty. Like mentioned befor do a forum search and you will see various opinions and input from users of the Muller product.I have found that when I spend some quality time on the pattern board with factory chokes and then compare to the brand I just purchased Im not able to document a large difference in performance.

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
I use the U2 from 16 to 20. I like the pattern they put out, and they don't get dirty. I have tried Carlson, Briley, and the Beretta chokes that came with my gun. Its a matter of choice. I suggest patterning with several and see which one you like the best and shoot with it. Check out Muller's website for FAQ. http://mullerchokes.com/pages/home
Steve

1 - 6 of 6 Posts