Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This Sunday 2/2/14 is Mt. Blanchard's first of the month shoot. 50 bird program, 25 16yd. and 25 shoot what you break , no closer than the 23 yard line. Program starts at 1:pm. Slab shoot after the program, jackpot is huge. If we don't get bombarded with snow the Allisons will be there. Glenn Allison

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
There is a slab of concrete about 42 yards behind the South trap house. It is about a post 2 position relative to the trap house. You pay $5.00 and get five shots. I will have to check to be sure of the exact amounts, but part of the $5 goes to the most broke for the day, part for the targets, and part to a progressive jackpot. If a shooter breaks all five targets, they win the progressive jackpot, which I think is about three hundred bucks. I missed last month, so I am not sure. First time shooters can only win half of the jackpot. On your second entry, you are eligible for the whole pot. The shooter breaking the most targets for that day wins an amount determined by the number of shooters. Ties are shot off on single target sudden death elimination. It is a fun competition.

The club address is 21670 Township Highway 186 Forest, Ohio 45843. If you type this in Google Earth you will see the 2 trap club. It is a well run event the first Sunday of each month.

Doug Allison

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great , Looking forward to meeting you. I will have a red coat on unless it get too hot ( those John Storm coats are warm ). Glenn

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Not a giant turnout today, but always fun. It was nice to have Rick in Ohio come to the club for the first time, even though he took home the money with a 47 that was high. Great shooting Rick!!

Three tied with 2 breaks out of 5 in the slab shoot. I checked today, next month's slab shoot progressive jackpot will be about $250. First time shooters are eligible for half the jackpot.

Doug Allison

1 - 10 of 10 Posts