Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is almost the first Sunday of the month! It is time for the first Sunday of the month 50 bird program at Mt Blanchard gun club. We shoot 25 from the 16 and the 25 hcp targets are what you break on the 16's, 23 yard minimum. The weather forecast right now says 28 degrees with 12 mph winds, not bad for Jan. The slab shoot jackpot keeps growing and is worth the drive. It is 5 shots from a concrete slab about a post 2 from 42 yards. Hit all 5 and win the jackpot (first time shooters take half the jackpot).

The club address is 21670 Township Highway 186 Forest, Ohio 45843 and you can see it from google earth if you type in this address.

Traps open at noon. Hope to see everyone there!
Doug Allison

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
jcshooter, it kills me to miss a first Sunday of the month. I have only missed a couple over the last few years. I am glad that they got 4 squads with the forecast/weather. This small club really counts on this event each month for revenue. Dad and I look forward to seeing you guys at this event each month. Did Willie A. make it to shoot? Any results to report as to who was high?
Doug Allison

1 - 4 of 4 Posts