Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mt Blanchard Gun Club will be having its annual ham shoot this Sunday 12-15-13. The traps open at 1 pm. We will have still shoots, protections, Annie's, and 10 bird events. The weather looks good for Sunday and after Sat's predicted snow, it will be a nice day to get out and shoot. The club is located at 21670 Twp Rd 186 Forest, Ohio 45843, just South of Mt Blanchard, Ohio. It is a great 2 trap club and the staff keeps things moving.
Hope to see everyone there!
Doug Allison

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks like we will have a nice white background to shoot against! Here is what we will be shooting for, 8 lb shank and butt hams.
Doug Allison
100_0366_zpseb00f067.jpg

100_0365_zps86f3da1d.jpg

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Doug, Are you bringin out the new shootin' iron? Cause I would like to be puttin a couple of them hams into cast iron, and I know how hard it will be shooting against the Allison Boys! My best chance is if we start with a bit of barrel straightner?
DaveB

·
Registered
144 Posts
Great Shoot!
It was a little windy and cold yesterday but the guys running the shoot kept everything going. I have attended 2 shoots at MT Blanchard recently and will say that this club is ran very well and all the shooters and staff are very friendly. For a small club this is about as good as it gets!

Thanks for the HAM!......Rod

·
Registered
691 Posts
Thanks Rod, John did not like losing the shoot off with you but it will give me something to RIB him about. He has become a very good shooter in a short time.
Thanks for driving all that way on a bad day, hope the ham tastes great!! Glenn Allison
also thank you to likesmykolars.That is a beautiful gun, can't believe you brought it out in that weather. lol

·
Registered
691 Posts
Oops I made an error, John won that shoot off, Rod won the next one. I'll be the one getting ribbed. Sorry guys! Thanks Rod for the great stock work, you are very good!! Glenn Allison

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Glenn, I have been petting that Kolar with klensoil and trying to convince her I will never submit her to them conditions again ! But I think she knows I am lyin' ... Mt Blanchard always offers a great shoot! See you there more often if posible.
DaveB

1 - 15 of 15 Posts