Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i know you need to book early but for all you shooters thats been there this will be my first year and i was wondering where would you try to book at town wise , i don,t care to drive about a hour each way and whats their deal on bringing your golf cart or do you have to rent theirs thanks jerry

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
The O'fallon, IL and Fairview Heights, IL area is very nice and boat loads of Hotels and Restaurants. Its about a 45 minute drive.

As for carts, you may bring your own but have to get a permit. I'm not sure what is involved in that process. Hope i helped.

Matt

·
Super Moderator
5,216 Posts
West: Waterloo, Red Bud

East: DuQuion, Pinckneyville, Nashville, Okawville

South: Chester, Perryville, MO

North: Fairview Heights, O'Fallon, Shiloh

The drive to the WSRC is on well-maintained two lane roads with 55 MPH speed limits. Traffic is minimal. I usually leave Fairview Heights at about 7am and get to the Event Center at about 7:50, after the requisite stop at Mickey D's.

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
You do not need a cart unless you cannot walk about 100 yards from the parking lot to the trap line with your ammo and gun.

Jason

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
If you choose to bring your own cart, you must have a permit. To obtain one, you can apply in advance to the ATA office or you can come to the Membership Services desk at the events center at the shoot. You will need photo ID, and proof of insurance.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.