I have a like new in box Mossberg SA-410 semi auto shotgun in .410 with black synthetic stock and matching black barrel. I bought this after shooting my neighbor's, with plans of turkey hunting using TSS, but then opted for a 20ga with pistol grip instead. These are nifty little guns and they're a heck of a lot of fun to shoot. Mossberg had a trigger recall just a week or so ago, so I ordered the replacement trigger group and installed it yesterday, so this puppy is ready to shoot. I'm into it for $600 but if somebody on here is interested and I don't have to pay the Gun Broker fee, I'll let it go for $500 plus shipping of your choice. I'm located in NE Illinois for any interested IL residents, otherwise I think I have to ship it through your FFL if you're not in my state. It comes with 5 choke tubes and wrench, along with the usual trigger lock and paperwork. If you have any questions, let me know, otherwise below is the link to Mossberg's website with all of the details and specs.

THE FIRST "I WILL TAKE IT GETS THE ITEM" AND THE BUYER NEEDS TO POST "I WILL TAKE IT ON THIS AD"