Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
I read on fox news a while back and they said some were already shipped to Cabelas and could be on the shelves in a few days. There was one more dealer mentioned but can't remember their name.

Tried to attach the location URL above for the story,hope it works

·
Registered
16,622 Posts
They will have a very increased popularity thanks to the pukes who raised a stink.

Marketing brilliance, whether intended or not. I would buy one just to piss off that littl guy from GLAAD who was on TV.

HM

·
Registered
9,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Been wanting to get one of the 930 autos with the treated metal surface and cammo forend and stock. They are for 2 and 3/4 in. and 3 in. shells. ----I understand the 935 model is 3 in and 3 and 1'2 in. only. Looking forward to getting my hands on one. Fairly nice looking gun and Looks like it will sell! I hear they will be liscensed under the "Duck Commander" logo, which is owned by the Roberstsons and NOT A&E. The Robertson family will do just fine regardless, and those politically correct bozos at A&E will be the losers in they lose them! If they were to drop the Duck Boys it would be killing the Goose that laid the golden eggs --no pun intended! :)

·
Registered
158 Posts
I saw the guns a few days ago on the sports channel. They really nice looking think I'm even going to buy one and I don't hunt anymore. Most moseberg shotguns I have shot or worked on seem to be an exalent working mans shotgun. Plus I think they have gotten better over the years , just my opinion Gary

1 - 5 of 5 Posts