Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody out there remember the old Mossberg 500 trapguns? They had the high Simmons Rib and bent barrel, as I recall. Just wondering.......We had one in the family, and dad was the only one who could shoot it halfway decent. Was wondering if anyone out there still has one, and is still shooting it. Thanks!
-Patrick

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
I had got one for my youngest son,and he did shoot it very well. Now he took up golf and it sets in the safe. Maybe someday he will start back up.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
I still have one, kicked like a mule, but it would break targets.

Shoot it once in a while during the winter, when we are shoot annies or backup.

Mike

·
Registered
197 Posts
i owned several of them at one time, bought 3 of them at one time from a distr. called brazzels out of mass, i really enjoyed them , and wish i still had one , i sticky ass divorce cleaned me out of them , i still have some mossberg trap stocks in the basement, i tried to buy one off of Gunbroker a while back but he wanted to much and the barrel had been reamed out from full to skeet, by a skeet shooter???? dont ask me why>? but that what he told me , id buy one if i could fine one at a decent price

·
Registered
662 Posts
I have one and I love it. Bought it right. Took it out to the pattern board found out it shoots HIGH. But it breaks rocks. I love it. Paul

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Shaner,

Let me know if you would be willing to sell one of the Mossberg monte carlo trap stocks for a 500.

Mike

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.