Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Moses Lake is holding a Meat Shoot Sunday December 2nd. Country Style Ribs and Carne Asada Rolls for prizes.

Kitchen will be open for lunch.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I sure wanna shoot at Wallowa on this day, but dont want to turn my back on my home club. To far to make them both. I am torn.

·
Premium Member
2,347 Posts
Corey,
Seems a bunch of the shoots are scheduled on the same days.... John Adams put together some shoots for Hermiston, Walla Walla has a buckle shoot, Union Oregon has a Turkey shoot on the 9th and Wallowa has its shoot on the 2nd. All we lack is airports, jets, and money to make them all..... Larry

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Larry, well said! Money, jets, ammo sponser, we would have it made! The Moses lake shoot was kinda planned out at the last minute. I knew about your shoot in Wallowa long before I knew we were having one in Moses Lake on the 2nd. Hope you guys have fun, wish I could join you. One of these times I will make it down! Corey

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Corey; What nights/days do you shoot practice at Moses Lake and do you shoot all Winter? Have shot Desert Classic once and had a great time. Thanks; Bill H.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hello Bill, Moses Lake shoots Wednesday night and Sunday afternoon practice. We will be participating in the Spokeman review shoot again this winter on Sundays. Hope to see you come out and shoot with us!

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks to all who came out Sunday, It was a great shoot. The country style ribs are delicious!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.