Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Shooting will start at 9am, Sunday, April 22nd. sounds like good weather , we will keep our fingers crossed! Like said above, Singles, Handi, and Doubles. Montanna Silversmith buckles. Good food. NON Bio targets. Hope to see everyone there! Corey

·
Registered
773 Posts
Yes, just one day this year, on Sunday. I am going down to Hermiston Saturday for the blanket shoot, then to Moses Lake Sunday for the Classic.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Here are directions....

From HWY 17 turn SOUTH towards Home Depot on to Grape DR. Take a Right on to Valley Road (second stop light)and go up to the Fair ground entrance off Valley RD. You will access the gun club from here. Send me a PM if this is confusing, We will make sure every thing is clear. The usual Gun Club entrance off Paxton road & Central Drive will be locked due to the last trap will be in use and its a bit to close to the access road. Corey

·
Registered
773 Posts
Great turn out for the Desert Classic! Perfect weather, Great scores, and GREAT food! Glad to see everyone today!

·
Registered
773 Posts
Weather was so nice, I got a sunburn even with sun screen on! Bill, we will see you folks down the road for sure!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.