Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Wisconsin Trapshooting Association will hold the 2d Annual Ray Moser Fall Classic (ATA Registered) on Oct 7 (Fri), 8 (Sat), and 9 (Sun) at the WTA Homegrounds, 1312 Akron Drive, Nekoosa WI, 54457.

The program each day will be 100 Singles, 100 Handicap, and 50 Pair Doubles.
Lewis on events each day see flyer below.

$1000.00 added money for Sat and $1000.00 added money for Sunday.
See flyer for details.

http://www.shootata.com/Portals/0/pdf/programs/U127218_ProgramFileName.pdf

·
Registered
16 Posts
I see they have a limited event for bunker on that Sat. $40 for 75 targets plus final round. Three age groups under 18, 18-40, and 40-half dead. :>). Gold, Silver and Bronze in each group. Give it a go. It's a lot of fun!
Glen

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Glen, I think you are looking at a different program. The Moser Fall Classic program has no bunker event, but the bunker trap may be operating at the same time as the Moser Fall Classic.
Do I might have the name wrong?
Is it the Wisconsin Fall Classic or the Moser Fall Classic at the WTA Homegrounds?

Mike P

·
Registered
16 Posts
Mike, I received a flyer from Mike Werner or Perry Hintz saying there is an international event along with the Fall Classic on October 8th as stated above. Call Mike Werner at 847-420-3728 or Perry Hintz at 262-930-9708. Thank You.

Glen

·
Registered
951 Posts
Glen the two are unrelated. It just happens to be on the same day. Perry and the boys are doing their own thing. I think it is for younger shooters. A lot younger than you.

·
Registered
16 Posts
As I stated earlier there is an international shoot on Sept 8th. Three age groups under 18, 18-40, and 40-half dead. :>). Gold, Silver and Bronze in each group. It is the same Sat. as the Moser Classic.

Glen

·
Registered
951 Posts
They are on the same day but unrelated. And I see they still don't have a age class to cover you. It only goes up to 40-half dead. Last time I saw you were past that.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I really don't know what half dead is. If one lives till 100 is half dead then 50? Or does it go by how you feel? Some days I feel way past half dead. On some days I just feel half alive. Is that the same thing?

Glen

·
Registered
951 Posts
Glass half full or half empty? I know most days I feel about 70% half empty and sometimes even less. I go to therapy for the heart five days a week and will be doing so until mid Oct and hopefully they can get me up to 60% anyways.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Can't wait! Good group of us coming down for the entire weekend. Shooting and camping, can't beat it in October.

Dan

1 - 16 of 16 Posts